How to start a startup: Legal, formal and IP considerations
- hosted by Human & Legal Innovation Hub for UCPH Innovation hubs
Description: In this session you get an insight into the considerations with starting a startup through a presentation of the experiences within a startup from our Innovation Hubs and through group-sessions with a list of experts.
The experts cover topics such as legal enteties (ApS, A/S Personligt selskab etc), shareholders agreement, Cap Table, boardmeetings, formality and responsiblities of owning a company, book-keeping, letter of Intent (LoI), non-disclosure agreement (NDA) etc.) and trademarks and intellectual property.
- 15.15 - Presentation by Startup (Matias Welsien Thomasen from Pleaz)
- 15.35 - Introduction to all experts and their brief advice
- 16.00 - Group sessions of 20 minutes with experts (please let us know your challenges when signing up):
- Thomas Mølsgaard, ZACCO
- Robert Jønsson, Synch Law
- Rune Voelding, KPMG (+1)
- Nicholas Hawthin from Think Legal Tech, business developer and mentor
- Vibeke Rohde, Lawyer, COO og startup-mentor
- 17.30 - Networking
Registration is mandatory
Please register before September 25th as we have limited spots because of the covid-19. Register here
The event is financed by EIT Health