How to work with pricing, revenue streams, funding and sales in your startup?
- hosted by SUND Hub for UCPH Innovation hubs
Program & speakers
In this workshop, it is all about the money! How to get them, how to spend them and what to consider when looking for soft or hard funding to help make your startup vision reality.
We give you an overview of the funiding landscape, insights to startup stories from a startup with a lots of experience in raising money fx. via competitions, soft funding and investments - and how this can form the startup development on a personal and professional level.
We finish the event with two breakout sessions (you select one):
- One will be aimed at startups looking to get their very first funding and we'll do an application workshop for the FFE Micro grant to prepare you for applying in May.
- The other breakout room is for startups who may already have received their first smaller funds and are now ready to move to larger scale applications where more detailed budgets and considerations are necessary.
- 14.00-14.15: Introduction to today + Who is in the room? /Anna Vestergård Jacobsen, Innovation consultant
- 14.15-14.30: The general funding landscape – where to look for funding for different stages? / Peter Løvschall, Innovation consultant
- 14.30-14.50: Startup stories & Q&A / Lizanne Svane, CEO Tubus Technology
- 14.50-15.00: Break
- 15.00-15.15: How to set goals and milestones for funding applications / Anna Vestergård
- 15.15-15.30: How to set a budget for funding applications / Peter Løvschall
- 15.30-15.45: General tips & Tricks for writing good soft funding applications including video pitches / Peter Løvschall
- 16.00-16.10: Break
- 16.10-16.55: Break out session: Select a room:
- #1: Managing budgets, revenue streams, pricing and sales (for startups close to market or who need detailed budgets for more advanced stage funding applications) / Frederik Nygaard, business developer & Jakub Rubinowski, business developer
- #2: Micro grant application workshop (for startups looking for their first funding) / Anna Vestergård Jacobsen & Peter Løvschall
- 16.55: Wrap up & Q&A
Who can join:
Teams and startups from SUND Hub, SCIENCE Innovation Hub and Human & Legal Innovation hub have priority. Other students can register to get inspiration for future projects in the hubs. Others can register if spots are available.
Registration is mandatory